Reboot is not like other boot camps – we don’t have fad diets, frustration or false promises.
We do have:
- Hundreds and hundreds of happy customers that highly recommend us, most claiming it is ‘a life changing experience’ – check out our testimonials
- Experienced and qualified fitness, nutrition and motivation experts on hand, all day every day
- Free weekly training plans from the moment you book your fitness and weight loss boot camp and for 12 weeks after
- Delicious, plentiful, nutritious food cooked by our on-site chef, with recipes for you to follow at home
- Excellent reviews from fitness journalists at credible publications such as The Independent and The Telegraph
- A stunning Georgian Rectory in a rural location, providing the perfect accommodation for your Reboot retreat
- A promise that you’ll never have to come back to Reboot again. We give you everything you need for success, first time
- You may WANT to come back, but that’s a different matter!
We combine the physical, nutritional and psychological elements of health to create a fun, challenging and varied 5 day fitness boot camp. Weight loss is an inevitable by-product of fitness and good nutrition. For that reason, we put fitness and nutrition first and the weight loss takes care of itself. We want you to succeed!
BOOK NOW to Reboot your life.
To help you afford the Reboot fitness boot camp experience today, we can offer flexible payment options. For more information about spreading your boot camp costs please email Susan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Reboot Fitness Boot Camp
We are one of the longest established boot camps in the UK. The first Reboot fitness boot camp was in 2009 and we’re proud to have the same approach to health and well being today as we did back then, combining the physical, nutritional and psychological elements of well being into an easy to understand programme.
We’ve stayed true to our ethos of ‘realistic plans for real life success’ and have hundreds of Boot Camp testimonials from satisfied customers as proof that our approach works. Seeing clients of all ages, genders and abilities take charge of their own health and then find freedom from dieting is why we do this. We hope that we can become part of your success story.
We are totally committed to supporting you during the boot camp, in the run up to it and in the months that follow. For that reason we only hold 16 boot camps a year, each with the same hand-picked Boot Camp team of dedicated and experienced instructors. During your boot camp, we eat, sleep and train with you. We are with you 24/7 so talk to us, question us, work with us and see the difference a Reboot makes.
To optimize your fitness gains and weight loss, the Reboot experience centers on a three month fitness goal that you set yourself. Each day’s training plan is devised by Reboot’s owner, Mark Hooks, and is tailored to the needs of the individuals within the group. Book a boot camp with us and you will receive personalized pre and post boot camp training plans to help maximize your results and ensure these habits stick for good. We know you’re an individual so your plan will factor in your current habits and routines, your personal goals, and how much time you can dedicate to training.
Our boot camp Nutritionist, Naomi Devlin, who works alongside Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall at River Cottage, sorts food fact from nutritional fiction in several workshops delivered at boot camp. Prepared by our on-site chef, our menus are full of home cooked foods and contain all the ingredients for optimum health and well-being. Easily replicated at home, we even provide you with the recipes.