FITNESS BOOT CAMP UK
Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp Holiday UK
The Aim of our Fitness Boot Camp is to educate and empower each and every one of our clients through positive thought combined with effective exercise and nutritious food. The Fitness Training at Reboot Fitness Boot Camp sets out to educate the three main energy systems our bodies utilize, ie speed, strength and endurance. Reboot Fitness Boot Camp UK ensures every client leaves with all the information they need to continue training successfully at home, whether they use a gym or just train from home.
To ensure clients leave with the knowledge to achieve this, we deliver educational workshops throughout the Fitness Boot Camp week. Each workshop focuses on a specific element of training; speed, strength, endurance or goal setting. They are delivered inline with the Boot Camp Training schedule, enabling clients to experience and then understand how and why all the training is carried out. The whole boot camp revolves around a Physical Boot Camp goal that the client desires to achieve in three months time. The chosen goal is a physical goal (not linked to weight loss or dress size) like completing a distance run, triathlon or other event.
Your 3-month goal enables the boot camp instructor to prescribe a progressive weekly Boot Camp Training Plan, which is emailed to the client, each Sunday, after they return the results of the previous week’s plan. The client can email highlights and low points, plus how much time they can dedicate to their training that week, whether they have access to a gym or whether they are training at home. When your 3-month Boot Camp Fitness goal is achieve, combined with nutritious and tasty eating, the by-product is weight loss and we have hundreds of Boot Camp Testimonials to prove it!
BOOT CAMP NUTRITION
Boot Camp Nutrition
Our Boot Camp Nutritionist, Naomi Devlin, works alongside Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall at TV’s River Cottage. Naomi delivers three nutrition workshops throughout the Boot Camp and turns pretty much everything you thought you knew about nutrition on its head!
Reboot Dorset Fitness BootCamp is all about eating real food, traditionally prepared from scratch. Our tasty and filling recipes contain all the ingredients for health and well-being – whole-grains, seasonal vegetables and fruit, pulses, fish, meat, nuts and seeds, live yogurt, whole-milk, butter, olive oil and a whole range of herbs and spices that bring it all to life.
Most of the food at BootCamp is gluten free with the exception of (optional) sourdough bread. Food intolerance’s are becoming more common and can contribute to fatigue, weight gain, hormonal problems and mood swings. Because many people struggle to completely digest their food due to food intolerance, we like to give your tummy a break from gluten, so that you can reap the maximum benefit from your stay at Reboot Dorset Weight Loss Bootcamp.
BOOT CAMP ETHOS
Our Fitness Boot Camp Ethos
At Reboot Fitness Boot Camp Holiday UK we believe more can be achieved through encouraging clients during the training sessions rather than demanding respect through military style instruction.
Throughout your stay on our Boot Camp Holiday the instructors stay at the at the same accommodation, eat with our clients and take part in the some of the sessions throughout the week. We are there to support you 24/7. Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp empowers the individual through education and positive thought, which has proved extremely successful and in some cases Life Changing.
Over the last six years Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp Holiday UK has received 100% positive feedback from our customers.
WHY CHOOSE OUR FITNESS BOOT CAMP?
- We have 100% Fitness Boot Camp customer satisfaction – all of our Fitness Boot Camp clients highly recommend us – just read our testimonials
- Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp’s Grade 2 Georgian Rectory is set in the beautiful Dorset countryside, just 5 minutes away from the stunning Jurassic coastline and beaches
- You will receive 3 months of weekly personal training plans after your Dorset Fitness Boot Camp UK
- As soon as you sign up to your Fitness and Weight Loss Boot Camp your weekly personal training plans will start
- All the food at Reboot Fitness Boot Camp is tasty, nutritious and freshly prepared by our on site chef – you will not go hungry!
- You will receive all the Boot Camp recipes for the meals you eat at Bootcamp so they can be replicated at home ensuring lasting results are achieved
- Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp UK is about education; empowering you with the knowledge required to continue the journey at home and become your OWN personal trainer!
- Reboot Dorset Fitness and Reboot Fitness BootCamp want you to succeed and we guarantee real results!
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Click each of the above to read our customers reviews.
Reboot bring you closer to your real self. This is the key to changing your life.
Erik – Read More testimonials here
THE REBOOT PROGRAMME
Reboot Fitness and Weight Loss Boot Camps leads the way in the trend for fitness camps. With a personalised plan to ensure you reach your targets, Reboot focuses not only on your physical, but also your psychological and nutritional needs. Our nutritionist, Naomi Devlin BA (Hons), has designed the menu at Reboot to balance your blood sugar levels, be nutritious and tasty while enabling it to be easily replicated at home. Our on-site chef prepares all the food at Reboot Boot Camp to suit your individual needs and requirements. You will also receive nutrition workshops during your week at Reboot Weight Loss Boot Camp with our nutritionist and you will be provided with all the recipes to take home.
You will work with fitness boot camp owner and renowned industry professional Mark Hooks BSc (Hons) on a fitness regime that will ensure you never get bored with your training. Mark works alongside Neil Heritage (Row2Recovery) to teach you coping strategies on overcoming your mental obstacles. Activities such as boxing, running and core training heighten your fitness level, while beach circuits and other team building events utilise the idyllic scenery of Dorset’s coast.
Our respected boot camp nutritionist, Naomi Devlin BA (Hons) RS HOM, works alongside Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall at TV’s River Cottage. All meals and refreshments at Reboot Weight Loss Boot Camp are included in your visit and are designed to complement your program. Naomi’s menus are designed to be healthy, nutritious but, most of all, satisfying and filling. Naomi runs three nutrition workshops throughout the course of the Reboot week.
Losing weight can sometimes feel like an uphill struggle, but Reboot Boot Camp offers support with a 12 week after care plan so once you reach your target, you can maintain your fitness.
Reboot prides itself on its refreshing approach to the boot camp experience. At our boot camp clients are encouraged to focus on their own goals, but we understand that shifting the extra pounds can be a lonely task for some. Group activities and team events such as the log race, gun run and circuits, break down those barriers of self consciousness and add a new, sociable dimension to losing weight and toning up.
By the end of each boot camp clients will have selected a goal that they hope to achieve in three months time. You will also receive 12 personal training plans to follow leading up to your event. On the last day of your boot camp you will complete a training plan with Mark for the following week. The following Sunday you will email Mark your completed plan – he then assesses your progress and prescribes the next week’s plan.
Situated in the peaceful surroundings of West Dorset, and only two and half hours by train from London, Reboot offers a totally unique weight loss experience. Guests reside at our comfortable manor house, set in the Dorset countryside, five minutes away from the beach. Post-fitness activities include massage and holistic therapies by our fully qualified therapy team.
So if you’re ready to move forward with an amazing fitness experience that will change your appearance, perspective and life forever, please get in touch.
Excuses stop when REBOOT starts!
CHOOSING A BOOT CAMP
- Ensure the fitness instructors are fully qualified and have not just been on a quick ‘fitness training’ course.
- Make sure the fitness instructors are experienced and fully insured.
- Check that the fitness team are first aid trained and will know how to deal with an emergency.
- Make sure the boot camp offers enough rest periods during the week for your body to recover (ie 2 rest days per 7 exercise days).
- Ensure that you will be served three nutritious meals plus snacks every day. Remember anyone can lose weight by not eating enough proper food.
- Check out previous customer testimonials or the boot camp’s Facebook page.
- Be wary of any boot camp that promises ‘unbelievable’ results. Always make sure that the weight loss is healthy and sustainable.
- See if the boot camp offers any after care or support.