FITNESS BOOT CAMP HOLIDAY UK
Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp Holiday UK
Welcome to Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp! Our first boot camp took place back in 2009 and, over the last six years, we have welcomed hundreds of clients varying in age, gender and physical abilities. We are very proud to boast that we have 100% genuine, positive boot camp customer feedback – every one of our clients would happily recommend us.
So why should you choose Reboot instead of one of the other UK based boot camp holidays? What makes us different?
The owner of Reboot Fitness Boot Camp is Mark Hooks. Mark has over 20 years experience in the fitness industry, having served with the Parachute Regiment and later returning to university to complete a BSc (Hons) in Sports Psychology and Coaching Sciences. Mark will welcome you to the boot camp when you arrive and will stay at the boot camp throughout the week, as will the other instructors. We have a close knit team that stays at the accommodation with you and eats with you at meal times. Mark will personally devise your weekly training plans from the day you sign up to your boot camp and for three months after.
The main focus of Reboot Fitness Boot Camp revolves around a three month physical fitness goal that you will set during your boot camp week. This will optimise your weight loss and fitness level, and will ensure that your weight loss is maintained long term. Any boot camp can make you lose weight, but keeping it off is the hard bit! Purely focussing on weight loss as a goal is like saying ‘I want to be rich’, with no plan in place on how you are going to achieve it. Reboot Fitness Boot Camp will educate you on how to carry out the training sessions once the boot camp week is complete and you return home. Your boot camp training plans will factor in whether you are a gym member, whether you train at home and how much time you can allocate.
Reboot Fitness Boot Camp UK takes a holistic approach to long-term healthy well being. Reboot incorporates the physical, nutritional and psychological elements into a fun, challenging and variable boot camp schedule. Reboot specifically runs for five days to allow two days rest at the weekend for your body to repair. When we exercise our bodies simply distribute oxygen to the muscles we use and we break our bodies down. The body’s reaction to this is to come back fitter and stronger as we rest; most clients continue to lose weight over the weekend when they return home from boot camp.
We only have one chance at this journey through life and our UK fitness boot camp holiday implements multi-faceted habits to ensure it is a long and happy one. Please do not just take our word for it, as we have received hundreds of testimonials from our fitness boot camp clients. Many of them have signed up to our Facebook group so please feel free to post a message for any of our clients to respond to. There is no better advertising than word of mouth.
We believe our fitness boot camp holiday will change your life forever. So please click through to our Book Now page now and get your Reboot journey started!
BOOT CAMP NUTRITION
Fitness Boot Camp Nutrition
Our Boot Camp Nutritionist, Naomi Devlin, works alongside Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall at TV’s River Cottage. Naomi delivers several nutrition workshops throughout the Boot Camp week and turns pretty much everything you thought you knew about nutrition on its head!
Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp UK is all about eating real food, traditionally prepared from scratch. Our tasty and filling recipes contain all the ingredients for health and well-being – whole-grains, seasonal vegetables and fruit, pulses, fish, meat, nuts and seeds, live yogurt, whole-milk, butter, olive oil and a whole range of herbs and spices that bring it all to life.
The majority of the food at our Boot Camp is gluten free with the exception of sourdough bread (gluten free bread is available on request). Food intolerances are becoming more common and can contribute to fatigue, weight gain, hormonal problems and mood swings. Because many people struggle to completely digest their food due to food intolerance, our Boot Camp gives your tummy a break from gluten, so that you can reap the maximum benefit from your stay at Reboot Dorset’s Weight Loss Bootcamp.
OUR BOOT CAMP ETHOS
Our Fitness Boot Camp Ethos
At Reboot Fitness Boot Camp we believe more can be achieved through empowering clients with positive encouragement during the boot camp training sessions rather than demanding respect by screaming at participants through military boot camp style instruction.
Throughout your boot camp holiday the instructors will stay at the same accommodation, eat at the same table as the clients and take part in the training sessions throughout the week. The Reboot team is there to support our clients 24/7. Reboot Fitness Boot Camp UK instills healthy lifestyle changes with positive thoughts and a better understanding of how the mind and body works together. The Reboot approach has proven to be extremely successful and, in many cases, a life changing experience.
Everything that takes place during the fitness boot camp holiday week is done with the aim of achieving longevity and enjoyment of life’s journey. You will receive personalised weekly training plans leading up to your boot camp week and for three months after the completion of your fitness boot camp. This helps to ensure that your lifestyle changes, fitness levels and weight loss are maintained long term. We are not a ‘drop a dress size in a week’ boot camp – never have been, never will be.
We are often asked why Reboot Fitness Boot Camps are cheaper than most other UK boot camps. We don’t advertise in national newspapers or magazines and we don’t encourage Z list soap stars to attend for free publicity. We rely on word of mouth, referrals and Google. We only run 16 boot camps each year, with the same team of instructors – this enables our team to maintain enthusiasm and deliver a personal touch to every single boot camp week. The boot camp accommodation is of a high standard in an amazing, secluded location with quirky bedrooms and fantastic scenery.
This is why, over the last six years at Reboot Dorset Fitness Boot Camp, we have received 100% positive feedback from our customers and this is something we are incredibly proud of.
To start your Reboot journey, click through to our boot camp Dates and Prices page to book!
WHY CHOOSE OUR UK FITNESS BOOT CAMP HOLIDAY?
- We have 100% Fitness Boot Camp customer satisfaction – all of our Boot Camp clients highly recommend us, with the majority claiming it is a Life Changing experience – please check out our testimonial page
- Our Grade 2 Georgian Rectory Boot Camp accommodation is set in the beautiful Dorset countryside, just 5 minutes away from the stunning beaches along the Jurassic coastline
- You will receive 12 weekly boot camp personal training plans to follow after your Fitness Boot Camp week
- Free weekly training plans from the moment you book until your Fitness and Weight Loss Boot Camp starts
- 3 tasty, nutritious and freshly prepared meals and 3 snacks each day prepared by our on site chef – you will not go hungry at the Boot Camp!
- All recipes for the meals you eat at Bootcamp will be included in your post Boot Camp Pack to enable you to replicate them at home, ensuring lasting results
- We prepare you to become your OWN personal trainer once your Reboot Fitness Boot Camp experience is complete!
- Our Fitness Boot Camp Team want you to succeed and guarantee RESULTS!
100% Boot Camp Customer Satisfaction
Click each of the above to read our customers reviews.
Disclaimer*: Results will differ from person to person depending on various contributing factors.
Reboot bring you closer to your real self. This is the key to changing your life.
Erik – Read More testimonials here
CHOOSING A BOOT CAMP
- Ensure the Boot Camp’s Fitness instructors are fully qualified, experienced and insured.
- Check that the Boot Camp team are all first aid trained and know how to deal with any emergency.
- Make sure the Fitness Boot Camp programmes enough rest periods during the week for your body to recover (ie 2 rest days per 7 exercise days).
- Ensure three nutritious meals plus snacks every day are provided, anyone can lose weight by not eating enough calories.
- Check out their BootCamp testimonials or their Facebook page.
- Be wary of any Boot Camp that promises ‘unbelievable’ results. Always make sure that the weight loss is realistic, healthy and sustainable.
- See if the Boot Camp provides after care and post support to ensure last results.