Resistance training is a special type of exercises that takes place when force is applied on your muscles against an external resistance. This involves using free weight, bands gravity, muscular tension, and even your body weight. Resistance training is one of the most important components of our boot camp training and here are some benefits associated with it:-
- Faster metabolism: – Your metabolism rate is the rate by which your body burns calories when you aren’t moving. One of the most important factors affecting your metabolism rate is that amount of body muscle that you have. You should understand that muscle is completely different from fat. Muscles are active tissues and need a continuous energy supply. When you join ourboot camp, you will be able to replace the excess fat in your body with lean tissue. This means that you will leave our weight loss boot camp with more energy and an enhanced body composition.
- Decreased risk of suffering from injury: – One of the most important things you need to understand that it is completely normal to suffer from some injuries if this is your first time to exercise or join a boot camp. The best thing about resistance or bodyweight training in our boot camp is that you will learn how to develop a better balance. This type of boot camp training will also enable you to develop ligaments and muscles that are stronger. This will reduce any risk you have of suffering from injuries. This is very beneficial especially for the clients who join our weight loss boot camp and are suffering from back pain or osteoporosis.
- Enhanced performance: – When you increase the tone of your muscles, this will also improve speed and co-ordination. Our boot camp training is designed in a special way to enhance your performance especially when it comes to speed and power.
- Enhanced posture: – As mentioned previously, many of the clients joining ourboot camp have suffered from health problems previously such as weak muscles or pain in their back. When you strengthen these muscles this will enhance your posture and reduce any muscular pain that you have. This is very beneficial for individuals who are suffering from back problems or arthritis.
- Increased confidence: – Research has proven that bodyweight or resistance training have a very powerful psychological impact on the individuals. Being stronger will enable you to go through daily challenges easily and this will also give you a sense of empowerment and confidence. Having confidence is definitely important especially if you have been overweight for a very long time. There is no doubt that being overweight can lead to a lot of confidence and self-esteem problems but resistance exercises can definitely make you get rid of all of that.
You will definitely begin reaping the health benefits of resistance training once you join us in our camp. The best thing about these exercises is that they are all simple and can easily be performed at home without the need for any professional help. This will ensure that you will stay healthy and remain on the right track even after you finish your training.
Keep in mind that performing resistance exercises on a regular basis will ensure that you are able to keep your weight stable. However, it is essential that you remember that nutrition is very important as well and should always be combined with exercising. There is simply no point exercising if you are going to use diet pills or eat meals that are full of unhealthy fats. You should also drink a lot of water when you are exercising because this will ensure that you will stay hydrated and that you won’t feel tired quickly.