Mark, Reboot’s head coach and owner, plans every fitness boot camp carefully to ensure it reflects the fitness levels and goals of the individuals within the group. The week’s plan is then reviewed on a daily basis to ensure we are giving you what you need.
Each day is carefully designed to incorporate all the physical, nutritional and psychological elements of fitness and well being ensuring you learn everything you need to become your own personal trainer when you return home.
That being said, our days do follow a pattern.
– We start with a freshly prepared, healthy snack, followed by an invigorating fitness boot camp session.
– After breakfast the day continues with a programme of interesting and varied physical activities, interspersed with lunch and presentations by our boot camp nutritionist and fitness team.
– Following a delicious, filling dinner, guests take part in either a Progressive Muscular Relaxation session or a stretch and relax class.
– The day ends with either a Swedish* or sports’ massage*. Alternatively, guests can make use of the lovely grounds or relax in front of the open fire in the drawing room.
* Optional extras at a supplement. Please select after booking.